General Crop Farming Global Market Report 2018
General Crop Farming market includes establishments involved in growing crops, such as tobacco, cotton, sugarcane, hay, sugar beets, peanuts, agave, herbs and spices and producing hay and grass seeds.
The global general crop farming market was valued at $519.1 billion in 2017. Asia Pacific was the largest geographic region accounting for $310.16 billion or 59.7% of the global market. And China was the largest country accounting for $97.2 billion or 18.7% of the global general crop farming market.
Implementing microbe- enhanced seeds, boosts crop production and increases profitability with its ability to produce crops in drought conditions. The microbes function similarly to beneficial bacteria in the human intestine and are found on the surface of the plant and in plant tissue. This treatment for cotton seeds utilizes beneficial microbes that live in plants to produce a cotton plant without genetic modification. The microbe-enhanced cotton, developed by Indigo agriculture is already implemented on 50,000 acres spread across five different states in the southern part of the USA.
Monsanto is another agriculture company which has released many microbial products. General Crop Farming Market Global Report 2018 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global general crop farming market.
Inquire for free sample copy at
scope of General Crop Farming Global Market
Markets Covered: Oilseed And Grain Farming; Vegetable And Melon Farming; Fruit And Tree Nut Farming; Greenhouse, Nursery, And Floriculture Production; Other Crop Farming
Companies Mentioned: Dole Food Company, Chiquita, Fresh Del Monte Produce, Del Monte Pacific Limited, Total Produce PLC
Countries: Brazil, Chna, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The General Crop Farming Indicators Comparison
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
We Offer 15% Customization on the Report covering additional 3 countries or 3 Companies in the report + We also offer Free Post Sales Support For 6 Months from the date of Purchase of the report
The report has 125 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
Reason to Purchase This Report
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.